Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Angry Conversations with God" by Susan Isaacs

January 14, 2009
To be released in March 2009, I will be Blogging on an advanced release copy of "Angry Conversations with God" by Susan Issacs. Coming Soon. ~Helton

January 20, 2009
i just received my prerelease copy of "Angry Conversations with God" by Susan Isaacs. I have plans to curl up on the sofa and read the first chapter. Normally i read a whole book mostly in one setting, but i want to make this one last; especialy since i'm blogging it. i haven't even reached the sofa yet! i just took the book out of the package and sat at my desk to check my email before heading into the livingroom to get comfortable on the sofa, but in my excitement i opened up the book just to get a taste. Quickly reading throught the "acknowledgments" & the "preface", i'm sitting here glued... i'm not gonna lie... i'm not even finished with the "introduction" and i'm enthralled! So far, it feel like it's gonna be one of those books that i can relate to a little too much; and that's a good thing. like "raggamuffin gospel" or "blue like jazz" when i first read them; but on an even deeper level; which i never thought possible... looks like i'm gonna be one of the biggest spokespersons for this book ever if it keeps up at this pace. and it's coming into my life at the perfect time. after my 2007, i can relate to susan's 2003! i can't wait to see where she leads me!!! ~Helton

1 comment: